Healthy and nutritious meals are essential for every living being. It is not just your breakfast and lunch that matters a lot. Your dinner should also be healthy enough to provide essential nutrients and prevent health issues.
The following three healthy dinner recipes are quite delicious and nutritious. Try them now!
Protein-rich chicken-quinoa bowl:
Quinoa provides amino acids, omega6 fats, and various essential nutrients only in a 3.5-ounce serving. Chicken is already popular for providing a healthy quantity of protein. You can consume 28 grams of protein from 100 grams of chicken breast meat. The recipe is quite simple and straight forward.
- 200 gram skinless chicken breast and cut them into tiny chunks.
- 1-cup water
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 sliced avocado
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Apply pepper and salt to chicken to flavor it as per your taste.
- Boil the water and blend the quinoa. Cover the lid and cook quinoa for the next 15 minutes.
- Apply olive oil over the chicken and then cook it over the stovetop. Cook until chicken chunks get brown.
- Pick both eggs and soft boil them.
- Let the eggs get cool after boiling and then peel and slice both eggs.
- Now get hot cooked quinoa in a bowl and then pour chicken, sliced avocado, arugula, sliced eggs, and other ingredients at the top.
This recipe takes only 30 minutes and you will have a delicious meal for two.
It is not something you eat daily. These are fish tacos filled with mango, avocado, and fish. You will get a rich supply of health fats and essential nutrients though this recipe. Therefore, you must try this short and simple dinner recipe.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 15 ml olive oil
- 45 ml lime juice
- 15 ml honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 grams of chili powder
- 70 grams shredded cabbage
- 5 grams sliced cilantro
- 32 grams low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mango slices
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 medium sized corn tortillas
- Salt, cumin, and pepper to taste
- Put the tilapia in a bowl. Now, pour olive oil, honey, lime juice, garlic, pepper, salt, and cumin in it. Keep massaging these seasonings over the fish for the next 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl and blend cilantro, cabbage, and sour cream in it. Blend pepper and salt as per your taste and then refrigerate it for the next ten minutes.
- Preheat a grill at medium heat and then grill the recently seasoned fish for the next 3 minutes from both sides.
- Pick the tortillas and grill it for a few seconds.
- Slice the fish into equal parts and put it into four tortillas.
- Don’t forget to put some sliced avocados and mangos at the top before you eat it.
The cooking process will finish within 30 minutes and then you can enjoy a delicious dinner with your partner.