A whole and healthy breakfast are essential for boosting better metabolism and kick starting the day with energy. However, the morning can be hectic and leave no time for an elaborate breakfast. However, it only takes a few minutes to prepare a healthy breakfast. These breakfast ideas are filled with the goodness of nutrients.
Easy and Quick Breakfast Recipes for Hectic Morning
When it comes to breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. We need good energy to start our day. When the time is less and you need to quickly grab something healthy, try this simple and easy breakfast.
- Veggie Egg with Brown Bread Toast – Mix three eggs with few pieces of mushroom, onion, tomato, baby spinach, and corn. Put a little oil in a pan and make a heavy omelet with veggie. Quick toast two pieces of brown bread. It is rich in all nutrients.
- Frozen oats smoothie with fruits – Mix oats with oats in a glass jar and put in the fridge at night. In the morning, cut fruits of your choice like apple, pomegranate, banana, kiwi, etc. and mix it with the frozen oats. Top it with some berries, chia seeds, and drug fruits.
- Oatmeal with egg and baby spinach – Keep the oatmeal mixed with some water in the fridge the night before. In the morning poach two eggs and stir fry some baby spinach leaves, add it to the oatmeal, add some cheese and salt for a wholesome, tasty breakfast.
- Brown bread sandwich with avocado spread – Toast two slices of brown spread, spread the avocado as a paste between the sandwiches. Add cucumber and tomato slice, add a slice of cheese, and sprinkle some salt. This is a health and easy breakfast idea.
- Quinoa Breakfast bowl – Bowl some quinoa with a little salt the previous night and keep it in the fridge. Next morning, add some veggies and stir cook the quinoa. Top the bowl with pieces of salmon, poach an egg, and few cubes of avocado.
- Cereal and milk – This is the easiest breakfast idea. Add some cereals and cornflakes to a bowl, add a little honey and pour milk. Top it up with some chia and flax seeds along with dry fruits. This breakfast is wholesome and filling, perfect for a quick option.
- Green smoothie with toast – To prepare a green smoothie, add the wholesome amount of baby spinach, add two orange and a piece of ginger. Pour it in the glass and complement this with two slices of brown bread toast.
Importance of breakfast in the morning
The reason it is very important to have breakfast is that it fuels our body with energy that is required for starting a great metabolism. It is necessary to have a healthy breakfast so that it fulfills the nutritional requirement of the body.
The above breakfast ideas are great as they can be prepared just in 5 to 10 minutes and assure good health. They are filled with micro and macronutrients which helps in boosting the function and regulation of the body. Good breakfast keeps us healthy and strong.