1. Assemble the desired elements.
2. In a large bowl, mix the hot milk, water, sugar, and yeast. Use a whisk to dissolve the yeast. If you are unsure about the yeast, it is a good idea to prove it under an elementary station.
3. Start by adding flour and salt and assemble. Knead into a clean dough.
4. Wrap the mouth of the bowl with something wet or plastic. Leave it on for one hour.
5. After one hour, it should increase and double in size.
6. Mix the dough.
7. Knead the dough again to get a nice soft dough.
8. using a rolling pin, roll it into a 14-inch disc. I tilt it so that the middle is lean and the outside is thick.
9. Tap the perimeter to make a perfect circle and shape the edge to carry the melted cheese.
10. penetrate the bottom with a fork to make it easier to cook.
Sprinkle sauce generously to protect the base, leaving the edges open, and sprinkle with cheese. (If desired, unwrap the cheese at this point)
Prepare the filling to your liking, add grated cheese and cover the filling.
13. Finally, to make it more Indian, I sprinkled masala powder.
14. brush the pizza pan with olive oil or whip it with flour.
15. unroll the rolled pizza pan on a baking sheet. You can gently roll/wrap the base in a rolling pin and then unfold it in a baking tray.
16. preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake for 14-15 minutes until the base is golden brown and the cheese is well browned. The bottom should move freely, which means an excellent base for baking.
17. Move to another solid floor and lower to 6 or 8 points.