● initially, in an enormous kadai take 2 cup aged mango. you can utilize new or frozen mangoes.
● likewise, add ½ cup of crude mango. try to diminish the amount of crude mango in the event that it is excessively sharp.
● also, add ½ cup sugar. change the measure of sugar contingent upon the pleasantness of mango.
● further, add 2 cup water and mix well.
● cover and bubble for 10 minutes or until mangoes mollify.
● channel off the mango and permit to cool totally. hold the stock as it will be utilized later.
● bring the mango into the blender and mix to smooth glue.
● strainer the mash ensuring there is no buildup.
● whisk and blend the mash in with the extra stock.
● Additionally, add 4 cup water and blend, changing the consistency as required
● Finally, refrigerate the mango frooti and chill for a month.
Protein: 1.4 grams
Carbs: 24.7 grams
Fat: 0.6 grams
Dietary fiber: 2.6 grams
Vitamin C: 67% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
Copper: 20% of the RDI
Folate: 18% of the RDI
Vitamin B6: 11.6% of the RDI
Vitamin A: 10% of the RDI
Vitamin E: 9.7% of the RDI
Vitamin B5: 6.5% of the RDI
Vitamin K: 6% of the RDI
Niacin: 7% of the RDI
Potassium: 6% of the RDI
Riboflavin: 5% of the RDI
Manganese: 4.5% of the RDI
Thiamine: 4% of the RDI
Magnesium: 4% of the RDI