● Spot a wire remaining inside the skillet and preheat the dish on a medium fire for 10 minutes.
● In a blender add the biscuits and make into a fine powder with no bumps.
● Move the powdered bread roll combination into a blending bowl.
● At that point add 2tbsp of cocoa powder to the combination and consolidate everything great.
● Then, gradually add the milk to the bread roll blend and blend well into a smooth hitter in with the assistance of a race, without irregularities.
● Presently add the unflavoured natural product salt (ENO) to the player and add little milk on the salt and give a truly fast blend of everything.
● Promptly empty the hitter into the readied cake tin and spot the cake tin in the preheated dish and cover it.
● Cook it for 30-45 minutes on low fire or prepare in a broiler at 180-degree Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
● When cooking time is done, check by embedding a toothpick.
● On the off chance that it's toothpick confesses all eliminate the tin from the dish and permit it to cool. Something else, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
● Then, unmold the cake into a plate.
● Alternatively you can enrich the cake with some liquefied chocolate.
● Cut a piece of cake and serve!